Friday, April 23, 2010

CircleToLand.com coming on like gangbusters!



What a difference a few days makes! CircleToLand.com gets mentioned on a popular forum of programming geeks and suddenly I have three to four hardcore tech-savy pilots ripping through CircleToLand.com answering piloting questions left and right.

And these are great piloting questions and answers too! With freaking aerodynamic equations! Fine detailed understand of esoteric FAR rules and regulation interpretations, kick-ass piloting techniques, and whiz-bang technology!

Seriously, this is the most fun I've had in a while. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. I found circletoland.com through a google ad on my GMail page. I thought to myself "this looks interesting" and went to the website. wbeard52

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks wbeard52! Its nice to know the google ads work (seriously I was considering turning them off). Let me know if you ever have any feedback on the site, technically its still in a "beta" mode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what program are you using to host the website? I've seen others that look exactly the same but can't seem to figure out where the code came from.

    Thanks
    wbeard52

    ReplyDelete